Just now went to class 4D as "penjaga peperiksaan" for the Mathematics paper. Walau, they was obviously playing cheat and I already asked them to stop. But they still cont. their tricks. I really got mad angry (marah gila). What the *&^%$#!...
Then, I come to the conclusion.
After 9 weeks become practical teacher, the process i had gone thru is like this:
1. accept and perceive any hardness as challenges
2. looking for solutions for challenges, accept the "can't be change" part & do my best to give the best outcomes.
3. burnt out, all passion to be a great teacher
4. never give up, try again and look for new solutions, at the same time, receiving "cold water".
5. disppointment, towards the HOPELESS students.
6. heart dead, to become a secondary school teacher.
I had never feel such disappointment toward those student who cheated in their exam. What kind of these people in the future? Materialistic, lack of moral values, low in accredibility, selfish... and these people may become our country leader in the future, who will decide our welfare when we become old. I really can't imagine how is my future in their hands... Sad and disappointed, what can I do? Perhaps, I really have to be more patient, become someone who really can change the settings of our country's education.
Aishg, got cheer up a bit after create a new blog at here (Blogspot). Doing my favourite stuff really helps to cheer up myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment