I knew that asking the "right question" is important and not easy.
Another important aspect is the person whom is expected to answer it.
I admit that I don't know how to ask the "right question". That is the reason for delaying my appointment with a lecturer. "What should I ask? How should I propose the questions/ doubt?" are the questions in my mind for several days. Errgh... it really makes me suffer.
At the end, I just asked the question directly to the lecturer. The answer I got is I need more readings regarding the question/ doubt that I proposed to her.
Hahaha, more reading. I'm gonna crazy by reading without direction.
Yes, I need direction. I need to figure out where is my direction in order to continue my writing. So, I need to ask question to myself to map out my direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment