Part I: Places
1) A place that I used to stay & spend most of my loneliness days (for almost 1 semester). After that I moved to another place opposite this flat.
2)The lecture halls that I used to go and have lectures or tests (sometimes fall zzzz...).
3) A tree in front of a bus stop that I frequently went for waiting a bus in UPM.
4) The beautiful tree that I like the most in UPM which is located opposite my faculty. The leaves were not only green in colour but there were a few colours that made it unique.
5) The path that I usually walk to go to my faculty in UPM. Leaves fall down from the trees beside the path when strong wind blows prior to the rain.
6) Part of my faculty view, took from the place I stay now.
These places are meaningful to me when I'm studying in UPM because these are some of the places that I left most of my footprints on it when I was an undergraduate ^^
Do you notice that there is one common thing that exists in each of the photos above? I meant something other than the buildings.
Answer: the sky was captured in each of the photos. I only noticed it after i posted it here.
ReplyDelete