At last, I realised the reason of my senior's saying about my advisor. Well, she is strict because she has high expectation on her students but at the same time her students may not be able to achieve it at the moment.
The thesis writing remind me of the composition writing. Composition is the weakest part of my English subject at school. This weakness will follow me as long as I did not take initiatives to improve it. Haiz...I think I better start to take action on it now. Practice makes perfect.
Although I'm a bit frustrated with the comment from my advisor this morning but somehow it motivated me. Hope that it will not turn up to be stress at the end. I need to keep in mind that I have both the strength and weakness. Sharpen my strength and improve my weakness is my vital mission now.
Gambatte!!
No comments:
Post a Comment