Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finally~~

Finally, I found the conceptual framework for Pintrich model on learning strategies. I'd been doubt by the question in my heart that what actually is the Pintrich model that mentioned by my supervisor. Each time I met my friends, especially those working now, will ask me this question: What is your research topic? At those moments, I can only answered them: "Learning strategies."  and that's all. But until just now, I think I can answer more than that. At last, my doubt on the topic that i'm going to do research on it is solved. It had took me about 1 year time to figure it out, without the help from others. I'm glad that I found it before I need to submit the Chapter 1 to my supervisor.

Yet, this is just the starting point. There is still a long way to go. Hope that I can speed up the work too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment