Monday, October 25, 2010

Approaching the end of the year.

Submit the research proposal to my supervisor today. Suppose I should relief but I'm not because the consequences may not be expected. Yet, the end is another beginning. Hope that I can get through this kind of life.

Another 7 days, it will be the start of the month of November. I was thinking and try to reflect what I have done for the past few months in the year of 2010, a year with nice number. Well, I can't remember much of the things but my happy moments when attending MayDay concert and the "wo shou hui" at Sg. Wang. Another memory is about my working life as part-time tutor that nearly make me crazy as well. However, I've plan to get some part time job (no other but tutor also T_T) next year to earn some money for my trip and personal stuff.

The war still going on and we must continue to fight. That's y we should "aja, aja, fighting", hahahaha! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment